Amp, On A Budget?

I'm building a 2 channel system on a pretty tight budget, think I've done good so far, but need help with an amp!

Source is lossless from PC to JKDAC32 DAC (awesome budget DAC.) Speakers are DIY Statements (awesome speakers, cost about a grand to build, people compare them to speakers that cost 10 times as much and more.)

I'm trying to get the best amp I can for ~300.00, the remainder of my budget. I'm seeing older Adcom, Carver, Parasound, Rotel, etc. in my price range, used of course.

I know this equipment isn't up to the standards of most of the gear discussed here, but any suggestions on which route I should take for a 300.00 amp?
dmusgrave
The Class D Audio (that's the company's name) amps are also quite impressive for their price. They come both as kits and assembled. I have one as a back-up amp to my tubes, and it sounds great when I put it in the chain.
I like both of the Dayton amps mentioned above. New, nice sounding, very quit amps for peanuts. At the price, they are perfect amps to buy as a backup and to compare other amps to as you progress on your upgrade path. You might be surprised how an exceptional low priced amp used as a comparison standard can reveal the pros and cons of "real" upscale amps.
I have more experience with the DTA-100A, which is a "t-amp". It seems to have plenty of power with several speakers I have used it with, but never tried it with a demanding 4ohm load or one with low sensitivity.
The APA 150, which I have only recently aquired is rated at 75wpc @ 4ohm, so might be more suitable for your Statements. My guess is either would work well with speakers claimed an "easy load most amplifiers, even tube amplifiers capable of 4ohm loads".