The best preamp for Rouge M-180

I have tested some preamps with my M-180, but I have never been 100% pleased with anyone. Dows anyone have some recommendations? I will prefer one with balanced out. This because I have a balanced cable I will use.
Best
nr9
I have tried Athena, but I taught it was too noisy, micro phonic and not lucid enough. Arc ls25 was too slow and boring. Direct from DCS Debussy, to try! This was some of them.
For a balanced preamp, have u looked at the AR LS-17 or Modwright? Very good reviews on the Modwright LS 36.5 Tube Linestage.
The 6moons review of the 36.5 is fairly comprehensive IIRC. While not a tip-to-tail balanced design, the Modwright LS100 might also be worth looking at. And the Wyred4Sound preamp also gets a lot of praise. I was very close to buying the W4S when preamp shopping, but could get my kW used for the price of a new W4S (and I am a sucker for a big power supply).
Nr9... I have not personally heard the LS 36.5, but when I was looking for a preamp, I narrowed it down to the LS 100 tube single-ended and the Rogue Perseus. I chose the Perseus Magnum based on the fact that the dealer is 15 min. from my home.
My suggestion is based on the fact you need balanced outs. But I think very highly of Modwright.
So, maybe check the archives and reviews regarding the
LS 36.5.