Coincident Linestage vs CJ CT5 or Allnic L-3000

I currently own a Conrad Johnson CT5 but would like to upgrade and move to a preamp with XLR in/out. I have tested the Allnic L-3000 which I find very intersting, and I am also interested in the Coincident Statement linestage. Has anybody compared the Coincident to the CT5 or the Allnic?
obrennan1963
It's been about 3 weeks now. I leave the preamp on almost continuously to help break it in. It doesn't run particularly hot, so no worries there.

There have been no burps or hiss or hiccups of any kind. It just runs quiet as a mouse. Don't think the mute switch works, seems to just filter out low frequencies. Maybe it's not mute so much as more muted than not muted at all.

Anyway, hardly worth complaining about as there are other ways to mute my system, including just hitting the pause button on the iPhone.

Okay, three weeks later, what's the verdict? Best darn preamp I've ever had. No complaints, this one's a keeper.
Wilsynet,
The mute switch works fine for me.
I leave mine on 24/7 no problems (Israel said it only draws 45 watts).
It is a lifelong keeper component unless you change just for the sake of change or want to try something else.
Regards,
Wilsynet, I had the same thing as you are describing with the mute switch. I traded some e-mails with Israel. This can happen if an XLR IC is not wired accordinging to standard, but in my case it was a bit of an incompatibility between Israel's approach to the mute switch and the grounding scheme used in my Cary amps. He offered to change the mute switch to work with my Carys, but I would rather just forget about using the mute switch.
Interesting point Brownsfan, I use rca cables and this likely explains my lack of problems with the mute function.
Update:
I have about 250 hours now and it's absolutely unbelievable.
I had some audio friends here and their conclusion is:
Scary real.

If you are in doubt about the CSLS, please read the rewiev
on www.audio-activity.com.
The rewiever compares it to the $50.000 Viola Spirito 2.
Very interesting, to say the least .
He actually admits to have fallen in love.
He is not the only one.