Amplifier for Tekton speakers

I am looking for a tube amplifier to mate with Tekton Lore. Anyone has a successful story with your amp and Tekton Lore or similar?

My music tastes 80% with pop and easy listening jazz/soft rock.

Any directions or suggestions are appreciated.
nguyen787
I am currently using Almarro 205 II with Tekton, I found that the sound is overall good but not great. Specifically, the midrange is not warm enough and the high is a bit harsh. Maybe just because of the stock tubes as Mikirob point out.

I am thinking of directly heated triode (Almarro 205 is single ended pentode EL84 output) tube such as 300B, 2A3 or 45, if these are better choice than Almarro 205.
Interesting no one using SS amp yet. Anyone found a SS they prefer over valves with their Tekton's?
I wonder the same thing... It seems Tekton only attracted to the folk on the tube turf
I owned the Pendragons and ran them with a pair of Wyred 4 Sound mono amps (SX-1000s and SX-500s). They sounded terrific -- smooth, extended but never harsh, excellent imaging with dynamics galore. I had several people over to listen to the speakers and all were very impressed with the sound. I moved to the Wyred amps out of necessity (really hot here in AZ for 6 months of the year) but have really been pleased with them.
Nguyen787, seriously, you must replace stock tubes. Read the comments by Jeff Day in 6Moons review, he is right on the money. When I first received my Almarro 205 MKII it was a little bright and harsh on top, not warm with the Tektons at all. Try the GE WA 3 Mica black plates or Sylvania 5751 3 Mica black plates or grey plates, or what Jeff Day recommends. Same for EL 84 or equivalent. The Tubestore has a nice NOS 7189. I am also using Ei EL84, that get rid of the nasties, yet keeps the detail while adding the right amount of warmth with the Tekton Lore. Mine are nicely detailed with soundstage well outside speaker edge, good timbre, terrific PRAT.