Speaker cable suggestion for Pass Labs XA30.5

Budget $500. I currently have Nordost Heimdall XLR ICs from DAC to pre to the amp. Looking for clarity and dynamics. Thanks.
kzhtoo

heaviest solid core copper you can find, give it about one hour of heavy massage and it opens up, you`ll never look back

speakercables can never be "too big", only restricting power giving poor dynamics
MIT has dis continued 4 of it's lines. Great deals out there on AVT CVT Terminator and Shotgun.
I have had the heimdall and the TYRs, the Morrow Audios blow both away. I also have the XA30.5, give them a try.
Kzhtoo- I find the A23s not super detail oriented and therefore found they work well with SS. I also used them to great effect with McIntosh.

They seem very natural- perhaps could be that they are a blend of copper/silver as I recall. I certainly wouldn't spend more on cables. Just my 2 cents though.
Thank you all for the suggestions.

Acurus,
Which Morrow Audios speaker cables you find outperform Heimdall? I'm currently using Heimdall ICs and was thinking of Heimdall speaker cables as well.

Keith,
I find my XA30.5 a little warm, liquid, smooth and seductive. I'd like to pair it with a revealing neutral cable that has some oophm for bottom end. How's the bass on A23?