the best 'tubey amp - warm,smooth,liquid' ?

i'm using the word 'tube' as the meaning of warm,smooth and liquid sound.
but i could't compare to some tube amps like mcintosh(mc275), cary(cad 805), arc(vs115) and conrad-johnson(premier) at one place and the same time.
some say mcintosh lean, cary weak and not bloom, arc not tubey and cj no clarity.
i need your experiences and advices.
actually i have a difficulty to match speaker systems with.
zabiaud
Yes, thanks Trelja for being the premier vendor of Psvane and Shuguang tubes in North America.

No financial affiliation with his company, just a satisfied customer.
itsn't that funny to think rightaway to go to "trelja.net" or smt... isn't that a ".com" syndrome? :)(:
simple rx is to stay away from comp for a while and go to the beach or get laid:-)
can we say 'the big speaker systems like proac d40 or b&w (4ohm) generally don't go well with tube amps'?

Yes, and I can take it a step further- 4 ohms does not go well with *any* amplifier, if **sound quality** is your goal. If *sound pressure* is your goal you will get some small benefit from using 4 ohms with transistors, but even transistors sound better into 8 or 16 ohms.

IOW if you are a loudspeaker manufacturer this is a simple way to get your speaker to seem smoother and more transparent- design for 8 or 16 ohms instead of 4.
By the way Trelja..no offense..but since your a "premier vendor" for Psvane tube's, I assume you have a legitimate licensed retail business with a retail website. Whats the name or your retail business and your retail website address so I don't feel like I'm buying tubes out of someone's home basement or off the back of a pick-up truck..