the best 'tubey amp - warm,smooth,liquid' ?

i'm using the word 'tube' as the meaning of warm,smooth and liquid sound.
but i could't compare to some tube amps like mcintosh(mc275), cary(cad 805), arc(vs115) and conrad-johnson(premier) at one place and the same time.
some say mcintosh lean, cary weak and not bloom, arc not tubey and cj no clarity.
i need your experiences and advices.
actually i have a difficulty to match speaker systems with.
zabiaud
Thanks Trelja for your clarification..I had no idea..no offense..I'm glad Audiofeil mentioned your name since your threads and your commitment to reporting on the shows around the country appears to be outstanding.
Yes, thanks Trelja for being the premier vendor of Psvane and Shuguang tubes in North America.

No financial affiliation with his company, just a satisfied customer.
itsn't that funny to think rightaway to go to "trelja.net" or smt... isn't that a ".com" syndrome? :)(:
simple rx is to stay away from comp for a while and go to the beach or get laid:-)
can we say 'the big speaker systems like proac d40 or b&w (4ohm) generally don't go well with tube amps'?

Yes, and I can take it a step further- 4 ohms does not go well with *any* amplifier, if **sound quality** is your goal. If *sound pressure* is your goal you will get some small benefit from using 4 ohms with transistors, but even transistors sound better into 8 or 16 ohms.

IOW if you are a loudspeaker manufacturer this is a simple way to get your speaker to seem smoother and more transparent- design for 8 or 16 ohms instead of 4.