$3500 integrated amp for Zu Definition speakers?

I've got a pair of Zu Definition mk2 speakers which are about to get nanotec drivers installed and I was hoping for recommendations of some strong integrated amp options for it.

My listening is pretty versatile--last night I spun Greenday, Miles Davis and Cat Power so I need something that can do the hard and soft stuff.

Tone, texture, dynamica aliveness and musicality are some of my strong preferences.

I've considered:
Melody AN211 (though a buddy is reporting it may be slow for rock)
Tri TRV-845 SE 845 integrated
Bel Canto SETi40 (just started reading about this).

A remote control and a tube cage are both big pluses for me and if possible I'd love a big glass SET.

Thanks in advance.
gopher
My favorite tube integrated (and I owned the Tri) was a little Mastersound Due Venti. I would hunt out the 845 Compact if you want big glass.

I've heard the Melody- it was a tad soft to me, but not fully broken in.
Also- the LM Audio stuff supposedly sounds good, although it's built at the same place Tri is.
Decware new zen torii III is AWESOME especially with those sensitive speakers.

I own VAC and love it.

CJ CA200 would be great choice too -- I have the PR350 bigger brother to CA200 and it is awesome.

I have a simaudio i5.3SE (willing to sell for $2k) which is another great unit.
I will say my strongest leaning and what I'm saving pennies for is the AN211. I think with the right tube compliment it would likely satisfy me (I own a Melody KT88 now and love their gear).

I had the Torii 3 with a pair of Zu Soul Superfly speakers. It was a nice amp, but didn't shine until there was a high quality preamp in front of it (and much attention paid to the tubes and tuning). I didn't care for it nearly as much solo and don't think I want to that route at the moment.

The only VAC I've heard was the PA100/100 and I was pretty disappointing with it on Von Schweikert speakers. The Avatar does seem interesting though.

I think I'd rather skip CJ.

Mastersound Compact 845... damn, thats a really good suggestion. I considered it for my Superflys but forgot about it. I'll keep my eyes peeled for one.

I haven't heard Hegel gear, but I'll keep an eye out.

The Marantz units look attractive and seem well built, but I'm not sure I want to go that direction.

Thanks for the ideas so far.
Gopher, sounds like u know your stuff and your preferences - good luck and keep us posted.