Jadis OR bias value for Mullard RL34 and KT88 help

I just swapped my Gold Lion (reissue) KT88 tubes for Mullard EL34's and was vwery surprised that the volume was so much lower. I checked the bias and found it to be less than 10mv while the KT88's had been biased at 110mv.
I rebiased the EL34's up to 90mv and the volume increased to what seemed to be "normal".
I am looking for the correct voltage to bias the new EL34 to in a Jadis Orchestra Reference.
Any help is appreciated.
128x128mattzack2
Trelja.... I'm back again. Heart attack slowed me down a little, but feeling a lot better now.

I ordered the JJ el34 L tubes and should have them in a couple of days.
Indeed I was going to tell you what Joe did. The JJ E34L is a different tube, I think IIRC that the height is slightly longer than the regular JJ EL-34. The other cool thing is that the E34L comes in colors. Trelja and I preferred the Blue glass. I am not sure but I think the color helped with heat dissipation.
Unlike Trelja I never noticed the loss of bass or low end extension relative to other EL-34s. It possibly true and Joe is rarely wrong about all things audio. I haven't had the matched octets necesarry to make such a comparison in a long time.
I am just wondering outloud, if you might want to try the Gold Lion Reissue KT-77 at some point. When I get my equipment back, I was thinking about putting the KT-77s in my DA-60. I will report my findings should I endevor to make the switch, but my amp is not a JOR, so it may not be very useful to you.
I have never rebiased the amp because it has an autobias circuit built in, and I am uncertain if I can overide the autobias, and bias the amp manually. It would be a PITA in any event the amp is pretty heavy and I am not young anymore.
Hello Doctor. I did order the blue ones.
I also rearranged my listening environment to an area that has no hardwood reflection. The one thing that I feel is lacking is the sensation of being in a totally black void and just having the music suddenly just be there. KT88's did that for me. I am trying to recreate the same environment for the el34s.
I may try the KT77 tubes down the road, but I want to concentrate on the 88 and 34 shootout for the time being.
After I get the speakers aligned and the foam absortion set up, I think I will be in a better position to judge.
Great discussion, I am really enjoying. I always wanted a Jadis Orchestra to try out, but I already have four tube amps, maybe down the line a bit...