need 2 channel amp

I am looking for a 2 channel amp to add to my marantz 5005 that are driving paradigm 20v5 so my question to all you very knowledgable audiophiles out there is What would be a good amp to bring out more detail and muscality to the studio 20s?
wmbode
Wmbode,

Do you have a price point in mind? With that open ended question you may get suggestions all across the board, $400.00 amps to $4000.00 amps. If you are watching your pennies, you can get good quality used mid priced amps for entry level prices.

The likes of B&K, Parasound, Rotel, NAD, Acurus, all have offerings that are affordable on the used market.

Bill
We could use a little more info like your budget,tube or solid state, what type of music you listen to, size of your room. I have a Jolida jd502p Tube amp powering some monitors and a sub in a small room and absolutely love it.I listen to mostly rock some jazz an some acoustic. It is a great bargain on the used market selling around $600-$800.The 502p has a wonderful warm and detailed sound and tube rolling can help tailor the sound and not to mention it is a lot of fun.
Thank you for your responses. I am looking to spend no more than $1000 on an amp. I have'nt given tube amps any consideration but would give them a serious look if you feel the studio 20s are a good match with tubes. I have no experience with tubes but would love to learn. My room size is 13X16 and set up for a home theater but I myself am more of a music guy than movies. I listen to mostly Rock,Blues,Alt, and Indie. I guess I would like to seperate my home theater from my music without starting over. I am running a marantz 5005 into studio 20s and cc 490 with the lfe into an ultra cube 10. I think the marantz does a nice job but feel a seperate amp might clean things up a little. So feel free and throw some ideas out there because I need some guidance.