Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Amandarae: RE "...you can always use a tee to change the load for different values not readily available from the switch settings..." [47K, 1K, 100, 10]

What's a 'tee' and how does one use it to set the load between the four settings on the slider switch?

Oh yeah, its an RCA tee. One end is male, the two remaining are female. What you do is to use one for each channel. The male end goes to the preamp as normal. One of the female end is where the tonearm signal cable (L or R) connects to, the remaining female end is where you solder a resistor so that it will be in parallel to the load setting of the slider switch on the preamp. After that, you can calculate the effective load from the combination.

Whew! It is hard to explain it here but once you see a picture, then you will understand the concept right away. Go to AA(under Vinyl) and type "resistor loading" or such.
Can somebody tell me if the stock feet on Chenin and power supply are removable? I'm going to try Herbie's tenderfeet under it, but afraid stock feet are taller than Herbie's.
It looks like the feet holding screws might be holding something else on the chassis.
i've never taken the feet of my power supply, but the feet on my chardonnay are easily removed. the screws that hold the feet on also hold the bottom plate on as well.
Kgturner,
Thanks for the response- so the screws need to be reinserted after the feet been removed. Would they go all the way into the chassis?
the screws aren't very long at all so any penetration inside the chassis is minimal at best from my recollection.