Good amp match for vinatge Vandersteen 2C's?

I recently bought a pair of these in great condition. I'm finding the treble a little on the soft/warm side. Any amp suggestions that will help balance out the sound? I'm thinking Bryston.
robertsong
The Thresholds should work nicely. IMHO, the sound of the Vandersteens work a little better with the sound of the McCormacks, you might feel differently. As was previously mentioned an older amp might be due for a refurbishing. That might come with a cost. All in all, with the Vandersteens, I think the McCormacks are the bang for the buck value leaders, all the while not having to make any apologies for the excellent sound they make together.
I recently upgraded my Vandersteen 2C(1987) to the new
Vandersteen 2Ce Sig 2's. The speaker does look similiar but taller in height. All drivers,crossover, and internal
construction are vastly improved. A much improved speaker from 25 years ago as Vandersteen keeps tweeking the model
2. You can match this newer Steen with a good quality tube
or solid state of your choice. As easy to drive as the the older 2C. If your considering to upgrade it's well worth a listen to the newer Sig 2's...All the best.
Personally, I think that I'd go the other way here:

The soft top end of the original Vandy 2 was an essential part of that speaker's character (and charm). I say "Don't fight it".

I first heard the Vandy 2 paired with the original Quicksilver mono amps (30+ years ago!) and loved the pairing for mid-range centric music. I specifically recall a demo of a lovely acoustic guitar recording that highlighted this effect.

Marty

PS The Johnny R who posted above is Audioconnection in Verona, NJ. It's the same store at which I heard the Vandy/Quicksilver demo, cited above (tho, at that time, it was owned by a different fellow, named IIRC Hart Hutschens).