Faster alternative to the ASR Emitter?

Is there an amp that combines the qualities of the asr emitter such as flow, stability, density, warmth, tonal purity & timing - with better speed and openness ? As if ASR and Chord would have a child ?

50 Watt Class A equivalent Power but idle/standby draw lower than 50 Watts for 24/7 ops so i would have 90% of the sound after 15 Minutes ? Would like to stay below 7k used.
128x128zuio
It does not seem credible that one would add a ground wire without recalling the reason for doing so. As Casouza is a self-professed 15 year compulsive tweaker, I might venture that there was in fact no verifiable reason to have done so.
True, it does not. I asked Burson for specs on their opamp and got no response. Got feedback from another manufacturer who is an OCD tweaker at heart, and he did not like the Burson opamp either. The arguments swirling around discrete versus monolith opamps are intriguing but not compelling. The real question is that if you did a blinded A+B, would your wife or non-audiophile "hear" the difference?
I don't own an ASR and I have no experience with Burson opamps.

What I do have direct experience with is:

- I generally have preferred discrete output stages to opamps. So if I were game for rolling opamps, I would certainly consider what Burson, Dexa and Audio GD call "discrete opamps".

- I have indeed swapped opamps before and it's sort of a YMMV thing. But a number of various opamps are available for $20, $50, $100. And in a hobby where a cotton covered cable costs $1000, and people shell out hundreds for a power cord, I think opamp rolling is one tweak which is quite high value by comparison.
Wilsynet, I agree. I will try it when the time is right and the dust settles in my system. I am also tempted to try the silver WBT RCAs and SW posts as Friedrich and others claim they have quite an impact as well.
Wilsynet, I do not understand your aggressive post. Any gripes ?
I did not write that I am a compulsive tweaker. I did only ONE tweak to the ASR amp, listened to it for several weeks and found it worthwhile.

The ground wire is required by the op-amp to reference the positive input to ground...OK, now I remember it. Satisfied ?

I will not discuss matters of taste. I like the Burson op-amp better than the one that comes installed by the factory.

BTW this tweak is not open-heart surgery, my ASR amp came with op-amp sockets, so it is just a matter of unplugging the old op-amps, plugging the new ones and adding a ground wire, if one chooses a Burson op-amp.
Take it easy