Audio Research, next upgrade?

I have been upgrading recently and have had great fun and results. I really like the Audio Research line and I am slowly working my way to the Reference products. I would like to hear what everyone would suggest as the next piece to upgrade, ie CD, Pre, or Amp first. My current system is:
ARC CD3 MKII
ARC LS 26
ARC VT100 MKII
B&W 801
The system sounds great as -is, but always looking for the next improvement.
Thank you
vdosc
Seems pretty hard to really improve significantly over what you already have, other than what Swampwalker mentions, which is if the B&W is really an ideal speaker load for a 100 watt tube amp - possibly not, but not sure about that. Other than that, I can think of a lot of people that would be pretty darn happy with you ARC array.
There are a few Ref5's showing up from time to time here on Gon. Your LS26 will still bring a good price. That might be a good change.
Actually the B&W (801f ) sounds great with this amp. A lot of people on here say that you must have a very large amp to drive these speakers, and they will indeed take a lot of power, even though they are rather inefficient (85db) they are an 8 ohm load. They will easily get louder than I care to listen at. But I prefer to listen at low volumes late at night. And yes I am very happy with my system, but you know how the upgrade fever goes, so I was soliciting opinions as to which piece would make the most notable improvement: source, pre-amp, amp, etc
It looks like a nicely balanced system. Enjoy it. If you feel like spending money, I'd suggest trying a vinyl setup.
Just a thought. Your CDP is a bit dated. I suggest trying to pick up either a CD-5 or Ref CD-8. The rest of your gear is pretty balanced. In truth, there's no end to upgrade fever.