SET sound without a lot of money

Any experience or opinions on the Almarros, Music Ref RM10 mkii, or the Joule Electra Stargate amplifires? Looking for a good SET experience without overly-colored sound or congestion, while pushing enough current to excercise existing 91db speakers at low to moderate volume. I would like to swap one of these occassionally into my system without having to rebuild (re-buy)a whole new system to accomodate a tradional low-watt 2A3, 45, or 300b amp.
erfranke
Audio Mirror offers two beautiful sounding and looking SETs, 20 watts per channel and 45 watts per channel (I have this one for my 87db 6 ohm (min) speakers). Not 300B or 2A3, but 6C33C - powerful and beautiful sound nonetheless. If you are near Atlanta, GA, you may come by for a listen.
I was driving my Sophia Baby into 92db speakers. Sounded pretty good at moderate volume. Then I traded for Cain & Cain Abby's. Wow. The music...even at higher volumes...wow. You gotta find the match, it's out there.
95db. I listen to rock, folk, jazz, Sinatra-era vocalists, c&w (wife's choice). Room is 17 x 35, vaulted ceilings. Listening to Van 'Too late to stop now'. Earlier, MC5, Seger,
IMO Vienna Acoustic speakers are not tube friendly at all. If you can borrow a tube amp you will hear what I mean. The tonal balance will be off because of the impedance swing of the speakers. If you can get one with a free trial then it might be worth a shot.