SET sound without a lot of money

Any experience or opinions on the Almarros, Music Ref RM10 mkii, or the Joule Electra Stargate amplifires? Looking for a good SET experience without overly-colored sound or congestion, while pushing enough current to excercise existing 91db speakers at low to moderate volume. I would like to swap one of these occassionally into my system without having to rebuild (re-buy)a whole new system to accomodate a tradional low-watt 2A3, 45, or 300b amp.
erfranke
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1323645303&openmine&zzZmanastronomy&4&5#Zmanastronomy

What kind of speaker do you have. Speakers vary so much, they may say they are 91db efficient but then they take a ton of power to drive.
I have owned the RM-9 and RM-10, but a different points in time. I wouldn't say the RM-10 is a considerable upgrade over the RM-9. They are both outstanding amplifiers. I will say if you don't require the 100 watt output the RM-9 the RM-10 will not disappoint you.

Personally, for SET amps, those suggesting the Almarro might be on to something. It's an amp I've considered before.