How long it take before your system/amps sound

...the best. My system sounds the best after 12 hours of playing. I didn't realize this until I inadvertently left my system on overnight. I was surprised how much better it sounded compared having the system on for an hour or two. I have tube DAC and amps, which probably are the reason for long warm up. His really surprised me.
dracule1
One hour for sure, perhaps even longer. Seems to sound awesome after a few hours, but by that time my judgement has usually been impaired by a few beverages.
30" or so. this is with a 'd' / ICE amp.

It could be as much me as the system, though. I turn it on just after getting up and my ears are totally 'relaxed'....if that's the right word.
Ami, I get your point about my DAC. My DAC has a inrush current problem at turn on that has been destroying rectifier tubes, so it may be better just to leave it on.
I have Atma-Sphere M60s in a medium sized room. In the summer, I can not leave them on for more than 45 minutes before the room gets too hot. The AC will kick in and the AC noise pretty much destroys my listening enjoyment. The M60 consumes 600 watts total at idle and don't know how much my AC consumes. I would be wasting energy leaving them on all the time. But I can't forget the little glimps of heaven I had after 12 hours of leaving them on. It's winter now, so don't have to worry about the AC