Music Culture Technology

I haven't seen, or have been able to find much on this company out of Germany. Does anyone have any experience, or thoughts on them. Seems to be good stuff at decent prices.
jasonw01
I recently heard their complete system of integrated amp, CDP, and stand-mounted monitors. Absolutely fabulous sound, especially for the money. Think economy versions of MBL gear. The speakers were good for monitors, but lacked the very lowest octave and a half of bass, I believe. But they also did not have that monitor mid-bass hump so many monitors are designed with. Very natural, smooth sound, with no etch or grain whatsoever.
i own a complete set of MUSIC CULTURE electronics (MC-601, 501a and 811 mono blocks). Better than KRELL, PASS LABS, AYON...
The natural sound coming out of those black boxes is amazing and true. My USHER AUDIO BE-10 sing like never before.
Mr Meletzky knows electronics for sure. I also tried the monitor. For a cheaper price, it was better than a B&W 805 signature. The bass are tight and not exaggerated like the 805. Midrange and highs are natural and a passthrough for emotions...