Atma-Sphere MA-2 amplifier

Get a sense of what it's like to live with one of the world's best amplifiers by reading Marc Mickelson's excellent review of the most recent evolution of the Atma-Sphere MA-2 Mk3.1 OTL amplifiers in The Audio Beat.

Ralph Karsten continues to improve these remarkable amplifiers. Well done, Ralph!
128x128rushton
Ralph, you've always handled youself as a gentleman and a scholar in the audiogon world. I believe we are all happy for you and this review and for us to have such a great product to further our quest. Congrats, Tim
Thanks for pointing out this review.

As a long time Atma-sphere user, and fan of Ralph's work, it's great to see recognition for his latest designs. So enamored, Years ago I decided to become a dealer because there were none in the New York area.

The latest MA1's are functioning beautifully with the TAD CR1's.

I have always thought that the Atma amps represented a good value, but with these latest designs, they compete with (and in aspects overtake) much more costly products.

I get to hear live unamplified music sometimes several times a week, and these electronics really provide a nice healthy dose of the real thing, and with a natural presentation with no fatigue that makes listening all day long possible, even at loud levels.