Phono pre-amplifier

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a good phono-preamp to connect my DUAL CS5000 fitted with the Ortofon OMB20 MM cartridge to my Musical Fidelity M6i integrated amplifier.

I read a lot about different pre-amps in the 300-400€ price range but it's very difficult to decide if you cannot compare them yourself. The ones that cought my attention are:
•Rega Fono MM
•Graham Slee GRAM AMP2 SE (MM)
•Clearaudio Nano Phono (MM/MC)
•Lehman Audio Black Cube (MM/MC)
•Creek OBH-18 (MM)
Does anybody have any experinece with some of these?

Thanks
pmp
RE: the M.S. Phonomena cited above... FYI -- I had a chance not long ago to pick up a Phenomena II at a better than Audiogon price, so I G**gled my way around the reviews and forums to get the scoop. Opinions were as positive as you could reasonably hope (a small noise issue was mentioned in SOME cases). The other big under $1K favorite of the crowd was the PS Audio. I didn't have a clear need for the Phonomena II in my upcoming No.2 (vintage-y) system, and figured that my nice #2 phono/line preamp (which I expect to upgrade in a few sensible ways) would be around here for awhile. So I passed. I just saw my tube options, if I would ever need an additional phono unit for a very modest investment -- including Joe's design, maybe with an additional twist or two -- as being likely to produce a somewhat better musical balance and more emotional satisfaction overall. It's fair to note that I can DIY and design. FWIW, and YMMV.
Add Heed to your list. It can be better than everything else you mentioned. Also, usually but not always to get the best value piece you need to stay out of mass market stuff.
The Lehmann is very, very good. I've always kept one as a back-up to my main phono section (which was an ARC PH3 for several years, and has been an Aesthetix Rhea for the last 4ish years). Leaner sounding (and much less flexible) than the Rhea, for sure....but uncomfortably close to the ARC for anyone trying to justify the difference in purchase price.

Just my take.

Marty
I use a Cambridge 640P and it sounds amazing...its main fault is that it's not expensive enough to be taken seriously by some, but that's likely due to not having heard it.