Assistance with Coincident set-up

I have Coincident Total Victory IV speakers with Frankenstein II 300b amps and a Supratek Cortese Preamp. The components sound very good but when I listen to classical music I would like to have a little more push when the music goes from a soft passage to something loud.
I don’t want to lose any low level detail , that the Frankenstein amp is known for, or as little as possible.
I have $4000-$5000 to spend on new or used.I can’t afford the Dragon II amps they are 10K, and that is out of the question but if I had the money that is what I would get.
My question is will a more powerful amp help or if I changed the preamp would that give the classical music a little more up front push? I want a remote control and phono with the preamp.The Coincident speakers and amps sound very good, My system never sounded so good , I hate to mess with it but if I can make the classical music a little more dynamic I’ll be all set .
I’ve only had two tube amps in the past one a 300b and the other a 45. Is there another tube other than the 300b someone can recommend ?
I’ll keep the Frankenstein until I can find and amp that has the low level detail of the Frank with more power.I may keep the Frankenstein forever it is that good !

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, my listening room is 12 feet wide and 17 feet long with 7.5 feet ceilings.

Abill
abill
Perhaps Charles1dad will chime in with good suggestions as he has a similar setup and endlessly praises the Franks:) I have 45 & 300B amps with Lowthers and I am pretty happy with dynamic swings, tho I am currently in a small apartment.
300b amps are among my favorite amps. I'd think long and hard before you let go of the Franks.

A PP or PSE amp using a big triode like the 845 or 211 might work for you but I haven't found one that has that "magic" that SE seems to do. VAC and Canary make some powerful PP 300b amps if that's the road you need to travel.

If SE is your road, then maybe a Cary 805 Anniversary Edition. I use it to drive Magnepan 3.6's occasionally. It uses a 300b to drive either the 845 or 211 output tube. This would give you about 6 db more class A power than the Franks and 10 db in class A2 for those big peaks. Most important: It sounds good to me and as I said, I love a 300b amp. Used should be within your budget. Good luck.