Anyone HEARD the qol 'signal completion' device?

An ad in TAS... touting this box. I remain skeptical but would like to know what your impressions are if you have heard whatever it does!
128x128woodburger
Onhwy61,

I have not run across another product that has wowed me as much as Qol has. That said, I think this is the most enthused I have ever been by a product. High capacity music servers are another passion for us but that is to be expected as we are in the silicon valley. Oh, moving to SACD and higher sampling rates with digital music was pretty nice too...

Don't get me wrong, I have also been impressed with other product's value and performance but just not to this level.

This topic has generated quite the buzz. I've read and skimmed through most of the posts, and I could be wrong, but how does the QOL differ in concept from the old, traditional graphic equalizer? Sounds like A Hi tech, futuristic, advanced improvement on a very old concept; a device that takes into account the limitations of one's listening environment.
Hawk28,

Have a read of the BSGT.com website for additional info.

Peterayer,

Ummm....which one? :) An example of one of my personal systems would be Cary tube gear , USHER BE speakers, and MIT cables.

oh..and mostly Fender CS guitars, basses, and equipment.
Interesting. I was playing around with different locations with my speakers and I noticed that depending upon their placement, my speakers sounded louder.

When I moved my speakers closer together (maybe 2 feet closer) the music lost some of its dynamics and sounded softer. When I found the right spot which was much wider, the music became more dynamic and seemingly louder.

I have never experienced this before. I mean, I have moved the speakers before in and out, side to side, to lock in the center image and bass and so on. But, never has the perceived loudness increased. I wonder if this was due to the Qol.

Any of you Qol owners noticed this?
I need to try this again without the Qol in the system.