Best tube integrated with Merlin TSM-MMI?

Recommendations for the best tube integrated amp for the Merlin TSM-MMI monitors with Master RCs? 4K or less new or used, yet capable of driving them to their full capability with outstanding detail, extension and harmonic richness.

pmboyd
The Cary SLI-80 would be a good choice for a tubed integrated. Although this recommendation comes without knowing the load specs of your speakers. But I use a Cary to drive a pair of Focal Be monitors in triode mode and enough volume is not an issue. I listen to primarily classical symphonic and chamber works along with contemporary jazz and female jazz vocals.

Chuck
Thanks for your input, Chuck. The SLI-80 was recommended by Bobby Palkovis as well. I'd like to hear from MMI owners, however, since system synergy is paramount.
The Merlin website features a link to the ARS Sonum product. Presumably, if there weren't product "synergy," they'd not be implicitly endorsing the ARS. By reputation, Merlin is well-respected for quality so it's fair to assume the two products match well.
If you can get lucky enough to find one Joule made the VAMP integrated amp that is magic with that speaker. Only $1200 or so used. Rare to find, but worth me letting you know about.