Best Integrated amp for Wilson Audio Sasha

Thinking of the Gryphon Diablo, Acuphase E560, Passlab Nt-150 or Dartzeel 8550 for the Sasha. Any recommendation from those using this speaker?
hifinuts
for Sasha? I don't think Sashas will run correctly on a Dart or integrated in general.

You need Sophias if you want to use an integrated. The Sasha is difficult to drive correctly.
Keihr,

You are absolutely right. Even Sasha reviewer (John Atkinson, I believe) noted strongly that this is most power hungry amplfifier from all Wilson speaker line.

I don;t have Sasha so I don;t want to give any advise - as oppose to these people who states "I don;t have this speaker but..."

I owned Watt/Puppy V and I know more or less what power in right amplifier can do with Wilson's toys. I own now, also not easy (at all !!!) to drive B&W 802 Diamond and despite my love for tube equipment, my Spectrons are the best I auditioned (also I matched them with Joule-Electra "300") but they are not as expensive as other suggested here so will not be tested I am sure.

As a rule, integrated is of low power of even when with high power rms specs is of low or even very low headroom.

Mark Levinson No 33 monoblock was "only" 300 watts rms but weighted more then 400 lbs - so big his power transformer (*and asssociated headroom) was.

Good Luck
It's really hard to tell you which is the "best" for your system. It would be helpful to know the size of your room, the kinds of music you listen to and how loud you typically listen.

I don't think it is a matter of pure wattage/power as how stable will the amp be into a low impedance load. The Sashas dip down to 1.8 Ohms in the bass which can give some amps trouble. Also, sometimes more watts don't mean better sound. For example, I used to have a McIntosh 400 wpc amp. But my 100 wpc Lamm hybrid amps sound MUCH better with my Sashas.

And Stanwal is right, his MF Nuvista integrated sounded very good with the Sashas. If I was looking for an integrated, that would be high on my list and used it is a real bargain.
Keithr: You stated:

"for Sasha? I don't think Sashas will run correctly on a Dart or integrated in general."

With all due respect, you could not be more wrong. What did you base this statement on?
"I don't think it is a matter of pure wattage/power as how stable will the amp be into a low impedance load. The Sashas dip down to 1.8 Ohms in the bass which can give some amps trouble. Also, sometimes more watts don't mean better sound. For example, I used to have a McIntosh 400 wpc amp. But my 100 wpc Lamm hybrid amps sound MUCH better with my Sashas."

You probably mean under "pure wattage" the tms power at 7/5 Ohm load given as specs. Yes, in this case you are absolutely right. When I say power I really mean peak power or headroom with as low level of distortions as possible.
Probably the peak power as well as amount of current delivered by your LAMM added substantially to the magic of this amplifier as compared to your previous one, McIntosh 400