EL34 vs 6CA7 vs KT77

I am looking to do some tube rolling soon. I currently running Winged "C" EL34s and like the sound overall. The "C"s have good balance and a tubey sound but could be tweaked here or there. Any suggestions or opinions on the EL34/6CA7/KT77 tube family is welcomed!
mtb_ww
I replaced my VTL st-85 EL-34's with Shanguang treasure 6CA7's
They are pricy but with much more resolution, dynamics and frequency extension than the EL34's
Alan
When I had an EL34 amp the tubes I liked best were vintage Tesla (not JJ) and the Siemens RFT. Of course, I didn't try every tube out there and both those kinds would be pricey and perhaps hard to track down.

For new production, I had the same Winged "C" tubes as you and liked them. I was extremely happy with a quad of reissue Genelex KT-77's from Jim McShane. If I got another EL34 amp I would buy the Genelex again and not spend the money and effort tracking down NOS.
I have some of those Siemens. They are sitting on the shelf while I use new production EH 6ca7 daily, because these are cheaper and don't do anything I find offensive. I don't really find much to get excited about the NOS Siemens, but amps are different. I haven't tried the Genelex or shanguang.
In my VAC PA 35.35, I was using "Winged C" and EH Gold Dragons. I swapped out all the tubes at once, the smaller tubes are now NOS Telefunken 12AT7 and 12AU7. The EL34's are Mullard reissue with the Groove Tube label. The change these tubes made was amazing, it transformed this old amp from sounding ok, to an amp that is maybe the best I have owned, and one of the best I have heard.

Best of luck,
Dan