Manley 300B preamp

I have ordered and am waiting for the arrival of a dream object: Manley Neo-Classic 300B. While waiting I thought of inviting owners of this preamp a thread where we can hang around for the latest news. Please feel free to describe it's sound, matching in your system, experience with different tubes etc. I would love to read about your experiences while waiting: then at least I can do some virtual listening ;-)
128x128musicophile
My Manley 300B preamp is retubed as follows:

EML (Emission Labs) 300B (solid plate)
Japanese (Mullard copy) 5AR4
Tunsol NOS 6SL7GT
Philips OD3

This combination has worked well to take the preamp to an even higher level of resolution and dynamics.
Thanks Fwinston. I'll check them out. Any other experiences from other users of this preamp?
I've retubed my Manley preamp to be synergistic with the retubed Manley 250 amps running Maggie 20.1. I realized early on that I could make some significant changes in the sound and found a match that works for me. The amps are running:

SED EL34, GEC A2900, RCA 12bh7 blackplates

The 300B preamp now has:

EML 300B Mesh, Philip miniwatt Metal base gz34, Brimar 6sl7gty and RCA OD3.

Still have a set of Western Electric 300Bs, but the midrange was too rich and colored. The EMLs really clarified the midrange.
Mtrspt5, it seems you have a great system. I'll check out some more about the EML 300B mesh. Could you swap in the EML directly or was it necessary to adjust bias?

My local tube dealer talks positive about the Golden Dragon 300B mesh. Any experience with this one?

I'll also check out the Brimar 6sl7gty.
I've read somewhere that you have to check out if your amp (in my situation: preamp) can swap directly to EML 300B mesh. That this 300B works best under specific conditions. Mtrspt5; how is this with Manley 300B, did you have to adjust bias in order to use the EML mesh?