Favorite 300B: Sophia vs KR

Which do you prefer; S.E.T. Princess 300B Carbon Plate or KR 300B WE Clone?

I've only experienced NOS 40's/50's WE so my expectations are pretty high. Which do you think captures the essence of the WE most closely? I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible so EAT is not an option, as much as I was blown away by their KT88. I considered current WE but they're not in production until Spring 2011.

-
sakahara
Maxmad, regarding the person with all the tubes to whom you refer... what is his amp and speaker pairing? TIA
Will keep it simple

Digital front - 47 labs Flatfish CD transport

Progression DAC

Custome 300B amp build by James Burgess

Tannoy Turnberry 10 dual concentric drivers

And everything in between:-)
Hi Maxmad,
The RP tubes brett sent me have uneven output(one is noticeably louder than the other). I`m going to return them to Sophia for inspection and work things out with brett.
The Takasuki tubes(ordered 1 week ago) should arrive in about 2 weeks.
I just received my Takatsuki 300b tubes today(10 days earlier than expected!).I `ll listen tonight after work and will post very early impressions tomorrow.
The packaging and presentation is first rate and the testing measurements are in english(good) but the instruction booklet is japanese only. I`m no tube expert by any means but the appearance and 'feel' of these tubes are really high quality. I`m curious to see how they compare to my beloved Black Treasure tubes which I enjoy so much.I don`t know how many hours are required for burn-in, I guess I`ll soon find out.
Regards,