Which integrated Amp, Almarro,Cayin,Red Wine?

I'm thinking of switching from separates to an integrated amp in order to simplify my life. Currently I am using a tube amp (whose manufacturer, I won't mention at the moment)that runs at about 85 watts in tetrode and 40 watts in triode. I've been considering the following integrateds for my 22x10x9 room with acoustic ceiling and carpeted floors: Cayin A-50T, Almaro a318b and the Red Wine 30.2 (a used on puts it in about the same price range as the other 2). I'll be using speakers of 8 ohms and around 89db to start (only one change at a time). I love the tube sound and want a system that makes me want to tap my foot and feel and hear what is there. I listen to mostly live recordings or recordings made w/o studio processing or overdubs (mostly jazz & classical) Does anyone have any input on these 3 amps or a different recommendation?
128x128tarraga
Leben CS-300.

There´s lots of praise on the web about that amp that come close to truth.

Trust your ears.
Thank you all for your input, thus far. This is exactly the kind of information I was hoping to get with my post. I will check out the other options mentioned. I especially want to thank Nightfall who has hit one of the main issues I've been dealing with in this pursuit. This is why I think Audiogone is so great. Each thread provides an ongoing learning experience. I hope to hear more.
Tarraga,

I am a current owner of both the Cary SLI-80 Signature Special Edition as well as the Almarro A-318B. I also owned in the past the Cayin A-50T and A-88T.

First off, the choice of the right amp depends very much on your speaker and the balance you seek.

I've done a write up on the Cary and the Almarro, which you can refer to at http://singaporehifi.blogspot.com

Some have said that the Cayin's are warm gentle and syruppy. Once you change the stock tubes, they are not and sound very open and linear, almost to the point of sounding solid-state like (in a good way). Between the A-50 and A-88, there is a lot of difference in terms of authority and power. On paper, the difference is not much, but the sheer weight of the A-88's transformers hint that there is more to it than meets the eye.

The Almarro can sound a bit bright and is not the neatest or most resolving at either frequency extremes. That being said, it is a highly emotional amp and has truly beautiful sound that is almost unheard of in its price range. In terms of power, I would be a bit more cautious. My room is about 10x12 feet and the Almarro is almost at the limits of its power driving my Focal Utopia Be (90db sensitivity, 8 Ohms).

The Cary is powerful and can sound slow and thick or fast and open depending on choice of tubes. It resolves well and is competent. Somehow though, it cannot touch the magic
midrange of the Almarro.

Value wise, the Cayin and Almarro are outstanding value propositions. The Cary less so. If you can obtain it, the Cayin VP-100 is a good alternative to the A-88 which is a real pain to bias. The A-50 is easily biased with externally accessible pots and test points.