Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Timchen - I will gladly help you. The Supratek website is:
http://www.cantech.net.au/~supra/
or simply click here to go there in another browser window.

Is there a phone number that you can call and talk to Mick, or is he only available via email?

Thanks
it is risky business to call any gear the best deal of the century??
If this preamp is the best deal of the century, then it still has long way to go?? This new century just began.
my question is how do these supratek users said about this
preamp deserves credit or trust? what I am saying is why should I trust these users? since I have no way trying this
preamp? I am curious.