Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Bmotorcycle and Jewel hasen, you will both be rewarded for your wait. I have been involved in high end audio for 25 years and this is the biggest single improvement that I have ever made to my system. It is that Good! I got frustrated with the wait also, but Mick will not be rushed. The quality of workmanship on my preamp is fantastic! My jaw dropped to the floor the first time I heard my Syrah and it is still on the floor. Everytime I listen to it (which is all the time) I just shake my head in amazement. Hang in there guys, you made a great choice!
Bmotorcycle & Jewel hasan
I have joined your club...buying without auditioning. My 10 week wait started 3 days ago and I'm already edgy. 'Course I have prior credentials for joining....I bought some Von Schweikert gen III's without audtioning and waited 4.5 months for them. That deal turned out better than I had ever hoped. I'll be crossing my fingers on this one too.
You guys are slow. I bought the Cortese in December when it first came out also without hearing it. I only had to wait two weeks then. It is a stellar piece and the best eye candy in audio.