NAD C375Bee or Yamaha A-S2000

I'm looking for good sounding powerful amp to drive my classic Theil CS2 and Klipsh Heresy's. I can get either of these amps around $1300 even thought the Yamaha sells for $1900. Which would be better? Any other integrated amps I should consider around $1200?
Thanks,
usrobo
I AGREE, I have a Yamaha a-s2000 and I think your be shocked at, just how much you get.. for your money here !! One of the "BEST BARGAINS" on the market right now !!... SOUNDS AMAZING WITH THE >"LATEST BOSE 901's"
I have not heard the Yammy but do own the NAD 375. I have little doubt that with a product like the 2000 Yamaha put it's mind to producing a quality integrated. When a company with the resources that they have do so the results will be good.

That being said the Yamaha has a msrp of $2499. The NAD has an msrp of 1299. The Yamaha is more in the price range of the NAD M3.
07-30-11: James_lipski
...The Yamaha has a msrp of $2499. The NAD has an msrp of 1299.
Street price of the Yamaha is more like $1999. The Yamaha has a built-in phono stage; it's a $199 add-on for the NAD. That narrows the gap from $1200 to $500, and I suspect the Yamaha with its unique power supply and topology rewrites the book on what a $2K integrated can sound like.
Oh I don't know about rewriting the book..... that may be a bit over the top there. You can also get the NAD for less than MSRP without looking too hard. Again the price of the Yamaha puts it as close(r) to the M3 than the c375. The M3 is a different animal and I would feel it would acquit itself quite well against the 2000.
Hi Soniqmike, Have you heard any other models in the Yamaha lineup? As a long time Yamaha fan (70's) was hoping the others are also quite good. Thanks.