Extraordinary recordings on vinyl

You've most likely heard or read of MF's +10 (on his 1-10) scale of rating music, both sonically and for content...

What are your favorite recordings (on vinyl) that tip the scale over 10?

Here's my first one... Steve Phillips "Steel-Rail Blues"

This lp is pure as the driven snow, not an unpure note to be found.
128x128slaw
Qdrone: On 6/14 you recommended Eagles "HC" MOFI. I'd/We'd like to know how this recording equals the RO lp you have enthusiastically endorsed?! Please, please let us in on your secrets! Please respond with an explanation that would give us an over-riding reason to understand your definition of "Extraordinary Recordings On Vinyl".

While I don't own the MOFI, I'm currently listening to the DCC.
Acman3: I assume your post assumes that this, (the only one here, who seems to care about what is posted here), is referring to me?

What about letting the person respond for him/herself?

This is, after all, a free/site/ that all can post their own feelings!... or at least, that's what I thought?
Why are we even listening to what's posted here if, others butt in on an important question regarding the "essence" of the whole debate:

I, don't have ANYONE "backing me up ", I'm relying on my 3 decades of "listening". Try and beat that! (Also, I'm giving the readers pictures and a very important visual picture of my system)!

I've yet to read anyone who (that hasn't agreed with me yet)? Qdrone continues to stay the coarse/. Why doesn't Acman3 send a post to Qdrone that he/she is most likely mistaken??