Extraordinary recordings on vinyl

You've most likely heard or read of MF's +10 (on his 1-10) scale of rating music, both sonically and for content...

What are your favorite recordings (on vinyl) that tip the scale over 10?

Here's my first one... Steve Phillips "Steel-Rail Blues"

This lp is pure as the driven snow, not an unpure note to be found.
128x128slaw
.. by the way... All of this was instigated by you. Yet, you've not provided us with your ET configuration, pictures of your setup., etc...

Then, you have slickly changed the subject to other things, as noted above, So, Qdrone, when are YOU going to become the one we should look to for guidance on these issues? I say, the time is right now. I think your next post should be, at the very least, your current system configuration, regarding your ET, (which ET you have, plus your history with that ET configuration)... then and only then, will we try to accept your "history" regarding that arm!
The "Bill Clinton" defense: doesn't really work anymore.

"I DID NOT HAVE "audio-sex" with that TT!"
Qdrone: On 6/14 you recommended Eagles "HC" MOFI. I'd/We'd like to know how this recording equals the RO lp you have enthusiastically endorsed?! Please, please let us in on your secrets! Please respond with an explanation that would give us an over-riding reason to understand your definition of "Extraordinary Recordings On Vinyl".

While I don't own the MOFI, I'm currently listening to the DCC.
Acman3: I assume your post assumes that this, (the only one here, who seems to care about what is posted here), is referring to me?

What about letting the person respond for him/herself?

This is, after all, a free/site/ that all can post their own feelings!... or at least, that's what I thought?