Extraordinary recordings on vinyl

You've most likely heard or read of MF's +10 (on his 1-10) scale of rating music, both sonically and for content...

What are your favorite recordings (on vinyl) that tip the scale over 10?

Here's my first one... Steve Phillips "Steel-Rail Blues"

This lp is pure as the driven snow, not an unpure note to be found.
128x128slaw
A positive thing that came out of this for me was, although it has been quite a while, I cleaned and listened to the Ric Ocasek & "Heartbeat City" lps before posting above. (HC) is a great record, especially side 2.
Well I guess slaw what you are describing to me is any of the Ryco digitally re mastered David Bowie catalog.
Tons of detail but no bass and for me very sterile.
Qdrone: I'm not familiar with the Bowie you referenced. I'm really not sure if you are agreeing with me now on the RO lp or making a stronger case? The artists I mentioned above, all have bass and none are sterile or uninvolving, IMO.

I'm willing to go into detail on how I hear these lps: The RO lp:
(1) Soundstage: In my system the soundstage isn't what I hear in comparison to "Heartbeat City". On HC, there is a spread of the instruments across the stage, extending beyond my speaker's boundaries. On the RO lp, the majority of the soundstage is well within my speaker's boundaries. This aspect doesn't allow for a "soundstage spread". There (is) noticeable air or bloom, (however one perceives this) but I don't interpret that as part of my definition of soundstage.

If you'd care to expand on your perception of the RO lp in more detail, I'd be interested in your opinion. Otherwise, I feel we are getting off the main disagreement in our own opinions of the RO lp.