Warming up the ARC LS2B

I would like to warm up the sound (add a little more tube sound) to the LS2B. Anyone know what tube works well for this?
templetech
Years ago I did quite a bit of tube rolling with an LS2B, along with a friend who also owned one. The warmest of the tubes we tried, if I recall correctly, was a Mullard, while the German variants (Siemens and Tele's) ran very linear and more on the neutral side. Hope that helps. Also, my LS2B had been modded by GNSC - in direct comparison both of us could tell the differences blind and that mod occurred to both of us as worth the price at the time. I don't know what they're charging now. Improvements were not in warmth though, but more in resolution and soundstaging.
I agree with Jax. The Mullards are still one of my favorite tubes. I also like the Amperex Bugle Boys.
Put some brass Edensound Bearpaw footers underneath..More relaxed and warmer with better bass impact...
Change out the diodes to Hexfreds or Schottkys.
Change the coupling caps to something that has oil like Jensens.
If you are driving one one power amp of input impedance 100kOhms or higher, disable the FET follower stage.
The LS2B is not known for warmth and musicality in the first place.
rolling tubes only introduce marginal changes on a hybrid preamp.
you can put in a lot of $$ buying those pinch waist Amperex PQs and what you get is your imagination tell you that its warmer.
Doesn't someone make a tubed buffer "black box" that is inserted
between the source and preamp?

Google yielded:

Pacific Valve Yaqin CD-1 ($200)
and the ZBOX from Decware ($449).

This might help.