Frequency Response: 29Hz-45kHz +/-3dB
Physical Attributes:
1x - SEMIT Supertweeter
1x - EMIT Tweeter
1x - 3" Edgewound Voice Coil Polydome Midrange Driver
1x - 5" Polypropylene/graphite Diaphram Polygraph
2x - 12" Cast Frame , L/C Tuned Woofers
Dimensions: 59.5"H x 21.5"W" x 8"D

My room is 12'x12', I have $2500 budget and would like to play music off my computer. I need amp(s), a preamp, and a DAC i guess (is the DAC necessary at my low of a budget range?). I know my budget is low so I will be shopping for very used/old equipment. If anyone has any experience, suggestions, or words of wisdom, they would be very much so appreciated.
Thanks,
JT
jtiesel2
hi friend
i hope you could help me as you have also Kappa9 !
i need x02 3" Edgewound Voice Coil Polydome Midrange Driver !
i can not find any where to buy it . could you please be so kind and name me any company which can help me ? my email is also : info@audioartReference !
thanks very much for your help !

regards
soheil
I just bought a pair of the domes only on eBay. They're a pain to get aligned, but from what I can make out, better than the 'replacements' that use different material. Good luck
I just received a pair of K9's. I also received a pair of Kinergetics KBA-202 Platinums. Speakers and amps need a little work. Does anyone have any experience and/or documentation for these devices?
I have to add that since some years I tried different combos.

If you do not biamp a very high current like the old Threshold SA series is a must. They sounded best at my home with the SA/2 monos.

Still the best sweetness and natralness came with an Audio Research SP-10 preamp as well as with an Counterpoint SA-5 or SA-5.1.

For costs I am not biamplyfing but I have a total of 56 kg power amps to drive them and they sing very beautifully.

I have tried different biamping suggestestions also with tube amps but sooner or later I came back to the SA/2 monos.

Only if you use very expensive tube on full range it will sound better like the Audio Research M-300, Conrad Johnson Premier Fives and of course a VTL Deluxe 300, nothing really very cheap of course.

You might still get the best results with biamplificatio or if you cannot biamply use very high current designs back from the past.

I have to add that not any biampliciation sounds best. You need to try and find it out.

Biamplication however with very good amps is less necessary if you have a killer preamp.

I hope this all helps. Long time no discussion here!