power conditioners

Idid not have much faith in this unit. I was baseing it mostly on lightening and stray voltages which where I live
wasn't a factor. At my bros house I saw and heard what happens when you overload your rig. He turned on an a.c. unit and you could hear some sort of interference and it was troubling to say the least. When the wallet says yes that's the next piece of my modest set. Hey, I'm learning and do take in opinions and read info so call me the sponge
lewdworet
Shunyata, Running Springs, Audience protects and improves the sound to some degree.
I have been very happy with my PS Audio Quintet. Not in the same league as some of the high-end power conditioners mentioned above, but it cleaned up a lot of hum and noise in my system, and made my system sound smoother and more musical. I have not noticed any downside to having my system plugged into it. YMMV!
Blue Circle BC6000 - was able to discern a noticeable difference in dynamics and punch
I've posted this before, and still maintain that I never met a power conditioner that benefited my system. I've tried all that I could find....some are better than others - I found Richard Grey the worst.... Listen to it in YOUR system for a few days, then remove it and listen again.
Stringgreen. I think you need to try a Synergistic research Powercell 10SE. Your negative points will dissapear.

Regards Bacardi