Amps in the same class as Pass XA.5 series

I've read a lot of posts saying that the Pass XA.5 is the best amp the poster has heard. What are some other amps that are in the same league?
128x128tomcy6
Everyone is listing SS amps. I have owned a couple of Pass amps and really enjoyed them but I am now driving my speakers with a really good tube amp and would have a hard time going back to SS. If you are open to tube amps there are numerous choices that will qualify for best of category.
A couple of others you might want to compare with the Pass amps include the Lamm M1.2 Reference (110wpc) and M2.2 (220wpc), both of which are monoblock hybrids with a single 6922 tube per amp in the input stage; or the Clayton M200 or M300 (monoblock SS amps with 200 and 300 wpc, respectively). The Lamms and Claytons run fully in Class A and double their power into 4 ohms. The Lamms have a bias switch for system matching, and the Clayton M300's have a bias switch so the amps can run cooler when idling, or when critical listening is not necessary.
Post removed 
Would the Roland models 6,8t,9t compete with the newer pass amps or not;just a question as I could not think of any others to throw into the mix, the only other I think of might be Boulder.