Need help C-J monoblock LP-140M with Siemens CCa

I am new to the tubes world and this is the first time ever I have tubes power amp in my audio gear.

I have been used 3 different sets of NOS/NIB Siemens CCa tubes in my Conrad Johnson LP-140M amplifier, and all have started to fizzle, crackle and/or pop within a few days.

Just curious if others have had this problem? My dilemma is that I like the sound of these CCa tubes, and don't like any junk tubes (Electro-Harmonix was supply with the Amp from C-J factory) in this amp. I don't believed they sound nearly as good as Western European make tubes.

I have hear about Ediswan CV2492 from UpscaleAudio.com, is it really equivalent or better than (Siemens, Telefunken or Valvo) CCa?

Thank you so much for all your feedback and/or suggestions for alternative tubes.
vinhusc
Vinhusc...have you heard the amps with the stock CJ 6922s? If not, I would at the very least do that before deciding to switch your amps and see whether you like them or not.
I hear your frustration I also dislike the EH sound!!! I also don't care much for the 6H30 so you might be carful as you also may not like this tube!!!
Just curious what speakers are you using?
I saw someone post about the dreaded "hand oil". Sorry to say but this is a load of crapola. I have tubes ranging from WE212E that will remove you finger prints if you touch them hot to a gazillion 6550s in the CJ and jadis JA-500. In no case have I lost a tube due to touching it. Old wives tales from the audio crypt.

Peter
Sr. Writer
The Absolute Sound
http://www.avguide.com/forums/peter-breuningers-reviewer-background
If there is something sticky on the tube or I just want to clean them up I use lighter fluid it doesn't damage the lettering.
Thank you so much for all of you guy info.

Personally I do NOT like anything make in Russia or China. However, CJ designer do believed: There is NO better tubes available to improve the sonic performance for the CJ LP140M !!!????!!! I do NOT agreed with them about this and I have to switch the others gear.

My system: Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento spk with REL B2 Sub, MBL 5011 PreAmp, Weiss Medea DAC, Esoteric P-05 CD Transport.