Pass XA30.5 enough power for Wilson Sophia 2?

I was wondering about this combo. I have a very large room. Personally I dont think it's enough power but what do you guys think?
nickt
Same experience as Tvad and Vinw with the XA.5s, but I use Merlin VSMs so I did not want to make to much of a cliam as it relates to deep bass. The XA30.5 (with the Aleph J not too far behind) is the best SS I have ever heard (still prefer tubes with speakers that are tube-friendly).
Pass and BAT are both great SS options. If Madfloyd changed only the amp, and hears what he hears, then it is hard to find fault.

I concur that in my system, the Pass provides phenomenal bass, at least when there is sufficient power. It is not a 'fast' bass, which I personally do not think is accurate. The Pass most definitely takes firm control of the woofers. It would be interesting to compare the BAT to the XA160.5, but there would be an obvious price differential against the Pass.
Tvad- then if he got the BAT and the bass issue was resolved, how was the muddy bass not from the amp? Just curious as I don't understand your comment---on your speakers in your room, things are obviously different. Perhaps he has a huge room, i don't know.

I've owned the speakers, but neither amp so was trying to refrain from comment. Personally, I've never liked Wilsons with SS, with rare exception. BAT 75SE was superb on my Sophia Is. So do VTL 450s.

I personally think the 30.5 will be dynamically challenged on that speaker. on the SS-side, I had a Bryston 4BSST and didn't think it was that powerful sounding on that speaker.

KeithR
Post removed 
I am not surprised by Madfloyd's observation, I own BAT tube amps and even their tube amps have stellar bass response. BAT solid state amps have more caps than most amps in the power supply as the designer believes in more storage energy the better theory.

I am more interested in the midrange and up comparison. I have only heard Pass X350.5 vs. Spectron Musician 2 and found Pass maybe overly warm in midrange, even more than some tube amps from my impression. Accurate or not, I can't comment and I am sure most prefer warm midrange than lean midrange. Also interested to hear if BAT reproduces the micro dynamic, inner detail/texture, depth, and other critical parameters (to a tube guy) as well or better than Pass.