any audiophile guitarists out there?

be curious what guitar setup you have, and does anyone know if a Single Ended Triode guitar amp is out there? --my fender blues jr is 15watt, and will blow me out of the room, so power isn't an issue.

gibson sg into fender blues jr, celestion greenback driver, and lava cables (yes, cables made a difference)
128x128rhyno
Check out the Swart amplifer company. I have one of their amps and they are great. I tested many before I settled on this one. Sounds great with Gibson and Fenders.
I don't know if I'd classify myself a guitarist as I've only been playing a year, (I do love it by the way), and I'm not even remotely good, but I have a Fender Telecaster into a Swart AST-R, (5W tube amp and LOUD), and a Reason Bambino, (switchable tube amp between 2W and 8W with 2 channels and a cool "stacked" feature allowing you to run both channels at the same time for some great tones).

The Reason amp is awesome for getting breakup before going deaf. With the Swart, I had to add a Tubless el34 pedal because I think it would have killed me before I could get it to break up.

Cables are Vovox.

Cheers.
Yep. Since I'm not a pro, I'm down to just one guitar (Washburn N4) but I've had at one point Les Paul Standard, Les Paul Custom, Gibson 335, and HM strat. Two amps, a Mesa Boogie Nomad and a 50 watt Crate combo (actually a very good amp). I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but have you seen Milbert's GAGA amp based on David Berning's Zotl circuit? 50 watts, lots of features, supposed to be out this summer.