High powered point to point tube amp?

Are there any manufacturers making high powered (250 wpc+) tube amps using point-to-point wiring? I have speakers that drop to 1.8 Ohm in the bass and am looking for an appropriate tube amp to drive them in a large room.

Quicksilver uses point-to-point wiring, but their largest amps are not powerful enough.

I want to limit my search to preferably US made, high powered, point-to-point wired amps. I am aware of all of the other US made high powered tube amp options available such as ARC, VTL, Rogue, BAT, Manley, etc.

Thanks,

Dave
tricon_dave
A pair of VTL 450s works really well with your Sashas on the high output side of things.

I've also had very good luck with BAT and Wilson---a 75SE is plenty of power for the Sasha, and as Raquel says, due to the tremendous transformers it uses.
Thanks everyone for your answers and suggestions! I think there is some very good wisdom in many of your responses and you got me thinking that I need to be more concerned with current versus watts. I wish I could afford some of the rarefied suggestions but they are just out of the question for now.

THE question of the thread is of course, "Why do you think you need a tube amp?" Great question and the answer is that nothing is wrong with what I have now, but I'm just looking for some variety to switch things up.

Regards,

Dave