Best Match for Dynaudio Contour S3.4?

Amp Budget $2400. Peachtree Nova Preamp/DAC, Ocos II speaker cables, and a short list of amps as follows; Odyssey Stratos Mono Extremes, Spectron Musician III MkII Se, Plinius P8 (modified), Mark Levinson 331.

I loved the sound of the Plinius 9200 paired with the Dyns, but I was not using the preamp section so I sold it. Might be regretting this... But now I am seeing if I can do the same or better for under $2400.

Who has some experience with any of these combinations that could opine here about their preferences and why. I listen to a lot of soft rock and blues mostly (Steely Dan, John Mayer, Buddy Guy, SRV, etc) as well as female vocalists (from Patricia Barber to Joss Stone and Sarah Vaughan). Well recorded jazz is cool, but classical is not my thing.

Thanks!
fredorama
Post removed 
Tvad - and others, thank you all for your comments. I am off the modding thing. It does not appeal to me any more. What I did was order the Odysseys, which now I am concerned about, based on TVad's comments, and the fact that I do see them come up used fairly often. Klaus is VERY persuasive, but I have chosen to believe him that this pair of monos is special. (I looked in the mirror just to be sure the word "sucker" wasn't imprinted on my forehead). Hope it doesn't appear there any time soon. I do have a 30-60 day evaluation period. So if I choose to return them, I will be out $250 in shipping. Cost of evaluation = not great but only way to know.

Now I am considering an ARC 100.2 @ $1600, and the Plinius SA-102 @ $2400. I would like to hear all three but can't afford the cash flow hit to do that. Would like to get two out of three in my home though. And so my dilemma continues....

and I am going to buy one more amp to compare them against - either the ARC 100.2 or the Plinius SA-102.
Do yourself a favor and add the Pass X150.5 to that short list..Pass and Dynaudio are a match in heaven.Same $$,more power
Post removed 
Well Doug, I am happy to have cleared some things up for you. With the help of our audio brethren, at least somebody has figured something out here. Happy listening!