Your favorites amplifiers for their visual look ?

Hello

Most of us chose an amp for it's musicality.

But if you would chose your amplifiers for it's visual aesthetic, some great looking amplifiers, metal or wood face plate, which ones you would chose ?

Myself I would chose a Pass Lab amp, for a metal face plate. And the Sonus Faber Musica Integrated Amplifier, for a wood face place.

Thank

Bye

Gaetan

gaetan8888
Son of Ampzilla (rack mount with handles); Luxman integrated amps, like the L590A; old version Pass X250.
The first ones to come to mind, are the Pass Alephs. So purposefully looking.
I used to think the Dynaco ST70 amplifiers were the most ugly things around, followed by AtmaSphere.

Then, about 10 years ago, I bought a pair of Atmas, and my opinion flipped completely. Most surprisingly, my wife liked the look even before I came around. I really came to admire their aesthetic, though less so in the tubes on the side days. However, once they went to the current cosmetic, which was an update of the look they went away from, my love for the cosmetic found new all-time highs.

Through that period, I still felt Dynacos were like the east end of a horse going west. But, I built a Dynakit, and now I've come to admire its look as well.

But, I'll second the Jadis vote, they do make some absolutely beautiful looking (and sounding) stuff.