Suggestion of Amplifier for Dynaudio Confidence C4

I have just bought Dynaudio Confidence C4, but am still looking for suitable amplifier for them. I read from Stereomojo that Hephaestus Audio HMA-1000 is their product of the year and they highly recommend it. Since this amplifier output 600W into 8 ohms and 1000W into 4 ohms, I guess it maybe pair with dynaudio well.

Could anybody give me any suggestion please? Thank a lot.
dingshengyaun
I am using the C4's with a Musical Fidelity KW550. Source Modwright Transporter. All cables topline of Hidiamond. All fuses by HD. All contacts treated with Deoxit. Subwoofer REL Studio III from 24Hz down till 12Hz (in my very large room). Breathtaking. Lifelike. You can almost touch the singers. Or smell the cigars and whisky on old life Ben Webster recordings ;-))
With the current prices for a (modified) KW550 you cannot go wrong. Or resell the amp easily. Enjoy!
I really appreciate the ideas you gave me. It is not an easy job to get the best sound possible as well as the budget is satisfactory.

Thank you all.

Shengyuan
I've run Parasound Jc-1s for seven years now with C4s. Pass labs XA.5 series also synergizes well with these Dyns, models 100.5 and above.
I agree with Rost. I've got Parasound JC-1s with my C1s. They synergize wonderfully with the Confidence line. 25 watts of Class A power into 8 ohms and 400 watts of Class AB power into 8 ohms. The amps are quite warm, though, when you run them in high bias mode, so you won't need a heater in the room with two of these amplifiers running. Dynaudio's National Marketing guy in the U.S. highly recommends the JC-1s for the Confidence line. Michael Fremer did a nice review of them in Stereophile that's available on the internet. I would have to say his review is very accurate.