Bryston 7bsst vs 28bsst?

Just wondering if anyone has compared these directly? It seems from what I have read that the 28b's have a significant edge over the 7bsst's more than just more power. I have listened to the 7bsst's but not the 28's. If you do not necessarily need the extra power but have the money, is it still worth going with the 28's?

Thanks
camali
Audiolui, I am confused by your statement. R u saying the 28B SST and 7B sound the same?
I have a pair of the 28 Squared mono's paired up with my MBL 101E speakers and they are a great match, no issue performing at 4 ohms.

Camali I sent you a email, did you receive.

28's are indeed special amps and I heard them in a system compared directly to the 7's and the only similarities were that they are both mono blocks and manufactured by the same company Bryston.
Larry Greenhill in Stereophile stated that by BYPASSING the
rear circuit breaker in the 28,that into 4ohms,she'd do 1800w
continues for 10 to 20 seconds before the 15A BREAKER would trip.
Bryston chose an 8ohm rating because of regulartory agencies
test amplifiers under HOME CONDITIONS and that it would NOT
trip the average home breaker.
What are the capabilities of the 28B at 4 ohms if you don't bypass the rear circuit breaker on the amp? Bryston should state the amp's 4 ohm capabilities without having to bypass anything. That 1800 watts stereophilementions is a peak rating for a very short time. I'd like to know what it will do at 4 ohms for a sustained period. Bryston isn't stating it and I'm suspicicous.