Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Ghosthouse: The Dire Straits "Private Investigations" has become a reference for some of us in our local club.It seems to me that all the Dire Straits recordings are excellent; low noise floor and very nuanced and uncompressed,but the "Love Over Gold" is the best of all.

I just got a nice copy of Mark Knopfler's music of the film
"Local Hero". Again,low sound floor,nuanced and uncompressed sounding.
There is a track where the beginning is a old car(bad muffler) starts up that can startle anyone (and usually does).

e
Al Green - Greatest Hits

Led Zeppenlin - II (unopened, green Mexican pressing from '81, pretty cool), IV (orginal '71 pressing, in great shape after a 3rd cleaning)

Cassandra Wilson - Loverly

Radiohead - Pablo Honey, new but with a significant warp, thank God for the periphery ring.

Tears for Fears - Seeds of Love (like new), Songs from the Big Chair

Badfinger - Straight Up, not a great copy, but hard to find a good one

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

Shelby Lynne - Just a Little Lovin (one of my all time Fav's)
e -
I messed up on the album title...but the track, Private Investigations is definitely one of my favorites. Glad you like it too. I have a vinyl copy of Local Hero...haven't played it in a while. I will have to it out. Merry Christmas to you.
Philb7777,

I must admit that after reading your post, in response to my admission to listening to the Producers, I went to the garage and grabbed the following albums, steam/Walker Solutions, cleaned them then had a very guilty '80's listening session:

The Power Station

Duran Duran - Rio

The Outfield - Play Deep

The Fixx - Reach the Beach

ahh, it feels good to get that off my chest, I've been feeling so guilty.