The New Jeff Rowland amplifiers ROCK

Just got back from the CES yesterday and saw some of the awesome new lines, I love the new class AB Rowland pieces.
Absolutely wonderful! 925 and 625 AB amplifiers.
Did any one know about this? well thats the place to find out I guess. Hansen had their new speakers with the Tenor monos and they were nice too.

Funny that many companies were not there at the same time.
Rowland went with the AB design since the class D was for the more affordable group. Very nice selection from this long running company.
rapogee
Yes I forgot that the Avalon room was nice sounding too with those Rowlands, those were the current monoblocks but not the new generation onces that are discussed here.
The Rowland room had no speakers, just displays of their full line. I was just running through my photos and I went into all the rooms for sure, I believe there was another room using Rowland as well.
yes Guido,
I believe the new Avalon Time was driven by 2 301

Rapogee,
could you shortly tell me why Rowland class D is not your cup of tea and what do you prefer in Rowland AB?

thanks
Oh, Lord... let's go to the next CES to see those class AB Jeff Rowland. Will be my first one. Well, should be nice.

I hope that Corus won't be better than Criterion, because I like 2 chassis in preamp.

Rapogee, do you known how can I get the date for the next CES? Here, in Brasil, we don't have marketing for that things?

Hi, Guido, if you read these lines, why I can't access your Criterion thread any more?
Salute,
Braz, considering that the circuit of Corus is largely derived from Criterion and is designed to yield similar performance at a lower price point, it is difficult for me to expect that Corus will exceed the performance of Criterion.

On the subject of the disparecido, no meaningful answer was provided.