Anyone using Octave amps or preamps?

Is anyone else using these fine German built tube equipment?

Ciao,
Audioquest4life
audioquest4life
I was. Good machines, their top pre amp being a notch above AR. OTOH the "cheap" element escaped me; it wasn't priced stratospherically -- but wasn't dirt cheap either (nor did I expect it to be)!
Thank you for your response. As I live in germany I have maximum exposure with Octave products, been to the factory a couple of times and own Octave gear myself, the MRE130's with SBB and HP500SE with phono.

I am glad to see that these products are finally getting some exposure in the US as they are great products. I agree with you about being a great bargain for the money. That is why I am interested to see how they will fair against other well known name brand companies already established in the states.

Thank you again,
V/r
Audioquest4life
I've been using the MRE 130 /HP 500SE for the past 6 months, and I love it. I've owned Dartzeel, Pass Labs, MBL, VAC, and VTL. I have no doubt that in my system the Octave sound much more alive and enjoyable. Highly recommended.
Just a shout out for Tyler at Next Level. He is a pleasure to interact with and is committed to honest audiophile advice. Very committed to getting someone the best possible product for his system.
Darrin - Thank you for the kind words; the pleasure has truly been ours!

Best Possible Regards,

Next Level AV