Hegel Amplifiers

Tried asking this on various forums, but did not get enough information. If anyone visited the recent audio fests and have listened to Hegel amps - especially the H20 - please describe how you found the sound of the Hegel amps. Any comparison? This is one amp I have shortlisted besides the Parasound A21. Also considering Classe 2200. Did not hear any particular one.
Any feedback is appreciated.
128x128milpai
To drive your Quad 21L, it is believed Hegel H2A(200W x 2 @8 ohms/350W x 2 @4 ohms) can get the job at ease(get your Quad well under control). H10/H20 would be too powerful in your existing system. To begin with, try not to connect any AC filter for your power amps, my 2 cents;)

Good luck
Dan
I understand from the Hegel site that the H20 is also 200W/channel. The H10 is 300W/channel and is a special edition.
My mistake, sorry...H2A(I heard) or H20 have similar specs and should be powerful enough in your system. On the other hand, H10 limited edition(I heard)or H4A seem to have similar specs and are powerful enough to drive a pair of KEF Reference 207/2!!!

About sonic signature, both Hegel amps can help when you expect more speed and control, a little more transparency but not brightness, more energy(like Densen amps) and less colorations of its own. More succesful match, for example, for H2A includes Aesthetix Janus(pre) and KEF Ref 205/2 with which the system was more "energetic", "lively", with more "extended" highs and lows, tonally well-balanced. But I would not use Hegel to drive ceramic cones...

Please see H10 pic in my virtual system;)
Good luck
Dan
I purchased a Parasound A21. The Hegel H20 may have been better - who knows. But it costs a lot of money and I would have been the first person in the US to get it. Maybe I will have a chance to upgrade to Hegel some years down the line. In the meanwhile I am enjoying my A21.
I've had the H10 now for 6 months. Here is my amp history: B&K_Symphonic Line_Graaf GM100_Chapter Audio_Hegel H4A and now the H10. All I can say is WOW!! It is super quite, poweful and dynamic. And is also very musical and sensual for an amp of this size.It rally allows you to hear into the music and feel it at the same time.